Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Pokémon Onesies (for babies)

Hi!
Today I have these Pokémon onesies for your tiny ones. They are for boys and girls.
You get a pikachu,  a bulbasaur, a charmander, a squirtle and a gengar. 
They have custom CAS thumbnails and a launcher thumbnail.
You need MasterController to put your babies in these. Here is a tutorial on how to do that.
I hope you like them.

Happy Holidays! :)





Both .sims3pack and .package included. Files are already compressed.


~*Download*~

~*Download (adfly)*~



*Mesh by QuizicalGin
*Hair by QuizicalGin
*Skin by Chisami

12 comments:

  1. So cute! Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thank you so much for making them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your stuff but I can't download them because it's on Mega and my computer won't load it :'( It sucks because I really want them! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nevermind! I got it to work somehow! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do i download?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on the Mega or Mediafire link and it will take you to Mega or Mediafire and you can download it there.

      Delete
  6. dose it have a virus??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you do a jigglypuff onesie too, because it would be really cute for baby girls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea. I will try to make a new pokemon onesie set.

      Delete